Are you interested in WATER issues on Salt Spring?
Do you have some time and energy to commit to helping SSI Water Council Society inform residents on water-related topics?
If so, please come to our Annual General Meeting. We will be discussing Water Council’s future–how (and if) we move forward–and looking for new board members. Water Council will not be able to continue without your help.
Water Council’s accomplishment over the last 12 months:
- Hosted a Water Conservation Forum
- Produced a Water Conservation Tips brochure
- Participated in the Fall Fair
- Administered a Rainwater Harvesting Rebate Program
- Co-hosted the Water Fair
- Hosted a Gardening on a Limited Water Budget workshop
SSI Water Council 2016 Annual General Meeting will take place:
Friday, May 6 at 10 am
Salt Spring Conservancy’s Board Room
265 Blackburn Road
2015 AGM Minutes
If you are interested in volunteering, but can’t make the meeting, please let us know in advance through our Contact page.